Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hey, so I guess I should introduce myself.

This blog was started with the intention to inform all the people out there of the great beers being produced in the country. As a College student, I feel as though there is a lack of information for students on beers other than Coors, Bud, Miller and the like. I hope that this blog will be able to give you all a little more information on what is out there.

Unlike Ryan, I have the privilege of growing up in what could be considered Beervana, that is, Portland, OR. Coming from a region that has no shortage of crazy microbrews, I am blessed with the opportunity to try some very unique brews. Unfortunately, I was never big on beer until coming to Penn State when I met Ryan. I believe that the first beer that introduced me to the world beyond light beer was the Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. That beer still holds a special place in my heart.

My good friend Ryan is the one that introduced me into the wonderful world of Beer and I hope that we will be able to do the same for you, the readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment