Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl, The Office, and Beer

Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers for winning the 43rd Superbowl!




What an amazing game. I was sitting at the bar watching what could have been one of the most exciting games ever. My friends and I were starting to worry when the Cardinals scored with only 2:30 or so remaining, but big Ben prevailed.

Anyway, I guess I should say something about beer in this post... So I'm sitting here in my apartment watching the Office and I notice that the one beer I keep going back to is the trusty Yuengling. Something about the beer is so drinkable and tasty -- so good. It's crispe, not overly hoppy, and incredibly sessionable. The cheap price also helps make this something you can always keep in your fridge.

Anyways, back to the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment